Help Make an Impact for Families Across the Country
We thank you for supporting the Center’s work to open doors to necessary health care, for over 64 million current Medicare beneficiaries, which is particularly crucial now. When you support the Center, you share in its vital work to advance access to comprehensive Medicare coverage, health equity, and quality care – now and in the future.
The Center welcomes everyone to become a member of our Bridgemakers with a donation of $1 – $999. Your support will immediately make an impact today and help build a bridge to a brighter future for generations of Medicare beneficiaries and their families.
Individuals who contribute $1,000 and above become part of the Founder’s Circle honoring the work and vision of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s founder, Judy Stein . If interested, please visit our Founder’s Circle webpage.
Donate using the form below. If you prefer to donate offline, you can mail your check, payable to the Center for Medicare Advocacy, to: Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., P.O. Box 350, Willimantic, CT 06226.
Donor Advised Fund Giving
Giving through your Donor Advised Fund is a powerful way to help us help those who rely on Medicare.
This DAFDirect link will take you to your Donor Advised Fund for:
Or click below for one of the following and make the Center for Medicare Advocacy your Donor Advised Fund charitable designation:
- American Endowment Foundation
- Ayco Charitable Foundation
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Raymond James Charitable
- Vanguard Charitable
Where Does Your Donation Go?
The Center for Medicare Advocacy’s Fiscal Year, July 2021 – June 2022, by the Numbers
Advocacy and Education
- Center’s website received over 468,000 visits from July 2021 through June 2022
- 19,000 attorneys, advocates, beneficiaries, and supporters received the weekly CMA Alert with succinct explanations of key Medicare and health care issues
- Presented 19 webinars for over 4,500 sites, most with multiple participants
- Over 600 registrants from all 50 states, Washington DC, and almost every U.S. territory for the National Voices of Medicare Summit
- Continued critical policy advocacy and litigation efforts supporting over 64 million Medicare beneficiaries
- Over 7,410 beneficiary, family, and stakeholder contacts
- 6,242 new cases opened
- 2,693 ongoing cases for appeal and/or legal assistance