Help Make an Impact for Families Across the Country
We realize there are many urgent causes in the world today, and we thank you for supporting the Center’s work to open doors to necessary health care, which is particularly crucial now. When you support the Center, you share in its vital work to advance access to comprehensive Medicare, health equity, and quality health care – now and in the future.
The Center welcomes everyone to become a member of our Bridgemakers with a donation of $1 – $999 to help build an inclusive, intergenerational, national community supporting comprehensive Medicare coverage, health equity, and quality care.
Individuals who contribute $1,000+ to honor the work and vision of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s founder, Judy Stein become part of the Founder’s Circle. If interested, learn more and become a Founder’s Circle member.
Donate Now – All donations will be matched through June 30!
Donate using the form below. If you prefer to donate offline, you can mail your check, payable to the Center for Medicare Advocacy, to: Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., P.O. Box 350, Willimantic, CT 06226.
Donor Advised Fund Giving
If you have a Donor Advised Fund giving account you can make a big impact.
Giving through your Donor Advised Fund is a powerful way to help us help those who rely on Medicare.
This DAFDirect link will take you to your Donor Advised Fund for:
Or click below for one of the following and make the Center for Medicare Advocacy your Donor Advised Fund charitable designation:
- American Endowment Foundation
- Ayco Charitable Foundation
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Raymond James Charitable
- Vanguard Charitable
Where Does Your Donation Go?
Highlights of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s Fiscal Year, July 2021 – June 2022
- Center’s website received over 468,000 visits from July 2020 through June 2021
- 19,000 attorneys, advocates, beneficiaries, and supporters received the weekly CMA Alert with succinct explanations of key Medicare and health care issues
- Presented 19 webinars for over 4,500 sites, most with multiple participants
- Led 6 National Medicare Advocates Alliance webinars; wrote, and distributed 6 Issue Briefs
- Presented the National Voices of Medicare Summit to over 490 attendees from all 50 states, Washington DC, and almost every U.S. territory.
- Continued critical policy advocacy and litigation efforts supporting over 62 million Medicare beneficiaries
- Over 7,410 beneficiary, family, and stakeholder contacts
- 6,242 new cases opened
- 2,693 ongoing cases for appeal and/or legal assistance
For more info about supporting the Center, please contact Development Manager,
Jeffrey Wiseman at (860) 456-7790 or JWiseman@MedicareAdvocacy.org.