Support the Center’s Mission this Giving Season
Our community’s support during our year-end fundraising is crucial in maximizing our efforts to aid those in need next year. By contributing to our mission, you will help us make a difference in solving Medicare issues, no matter how significant or minor they may be, for the Center’s national community. Together, we can lead the fight towards advancing access to comprehensive Medicare coverage, health equity, and quality health care for older adults and those with disabilities.
The Center welcomes you to become a member of our Bridgemakers with a donation of $1 – $999. Help the Center build a bridge to better health care for current and future Medicare beneficiaries and their families.
Individuals who contribute $1,000 and above become part of the Founder’s Circle honoring the work and vision of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s founder, Judy Stein . If interested, please visit our Founder’s Circle webpage.
To donate by credit card, please use the form below.
If you prefer to donate offline, you can mail your check, payable to the Center for Medicare Advocacy, to: Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., P.O. Box 350, Willimantic, CT 06226.
To donate by PayPal, please click here.
To donate using a donor-advised fund, use the links provided below this form.
Donor Advised Fund Giving
Giving through your Donor Advised Fund is a powerful way to help us help those who rely on Medicare.
This DAFDirect link will take you to your Donor Advised Fund for:
Or click below for one of the following and make the Center for Medicare Advocacy your Donor Advised Fund charitable designation:
- American Endowment Foundation
- Ayco Charitable Foundation
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Raymond James Charitable
- Vanguard Charitable
Where Does Your Donation Go?
The Center for Medicare Advocacy by the Numbers in 2022
Advocacy and Education
- Center’s website received over 598,000 visits
- Composed and distributed more than 200 articles to over 19,000 subscribers to our weekly digital newsletter, the CMA Alert
- Produced 30 webinars from general enrollment information to targeted trainings for more than 4,500 sites, most with multiple participants
- Over 600 registrants from all 50 states, Washington DC, and almost every U.S. territory for the National Voices of Medicare Summit
- Quoted or cited numerous times in local, regional, and national media, including:
- 525 articles about Medicare nursing home residents
- 499 articles about concerns regarding Medicare Advantage private insurance plans
- 176 articles about Medicare coverage for oral health care
- 40 articles about outpatient observation status
- 38 articles about Medicare and prescription drugs
- 8 articles about the Jimmo Case and implementation
- Continued critical policy advocacy and litigation efforts supporting over 64 million Medicare beneficiaries
- Over 7,410 beneficiary, family, and stakeholder contacts
- 6,242 new cases opened
- 2,693 ongoing cases for appeal and/or legal assistance