We realize there are many urgent causes in the world today, and we thank you for supporting the Center’s work to open doors to necessary health care, which is particularly crucial now. When you support the Center, you share in its vital work to advance access to comprehensive Medicare, health equity, and quality health care – now and in the future.
If you are able to make a contribution you will help us reach our fundraising goal by the end of the year. Most importantly, your support allows us to continue to build our diverse, multigenerational community and connect with even more families in need nationwide.
* Individuals who contribute $1,000+ to honor the work and vision of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s founder, Judith Stein become part of the Founder’s Circle. If interested, learn more and become a Founder’s Circle member.
Where Does Your Donation Go?
For every dollar you contribute, 88¢ goes directly to services that help us fight for older people and people with disabilities.
Highlights of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s Fiscal Year, July 2020 – June 2021
- Center’s website received over 468,000 visits from July 2020 through June 2021
- 19,000 attorneys, advocates, beneficiaries, and supporters received the weekly CMA Alert withsuccinct explanations of key Medicare and health care issues
- Presented 19 webinars for over 4,500 sites, mostwith multipleparticipants
- Led 6 National Medicare Advocates Alliance webinars; wrote, and distributed 6 Issue Briefs
- Presented the National Voices of Medicare Summit to over 350 attendees from all 50 states and Washington DC
- Continued critical policy advocacy and litigation efforts supporting over 62 million Medicare beneficiaries
- Over 7,410 beneficiary, family, and stakeholder contacts
- 6,242 new cases opened
- 2,693 ongoing cases for appeal and/or legal assistance