The Center for Medicare Advocacy can supply selected brochures and booklets on the various aspects of Medicare in our “topics” section, in addition to the items available online, below. For more information and to order, call 860-456-7790, or click on hyperlinked items (blue, underlined, “clickable”) items below to purchase online by credit card .
Enforcement $250.00/year (electronic) – A monthly mailing on nursing home enforcement issues describing the latest developments in nursing home enforcement activities
The Medicare Handbook – We literally wrote the book on Medicare. Available from Wolters-Kluwer publishing.
The Center for Medicare Advocacy’s diverse staff allows us to offer:
on a wide array of topics. Please email us to request further details, information on scheduling and information on rates for any of the topics listed below.
- Administering Medicare Advocacy Projects
- Assisted Living
- Coordination of Health Insurance Benefits
- Data Collection, Analysis and Information Management
- Discharge Planning Rights
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Federal Litigation
- Health Insurance Portability and accounting Act (HIPAA)
- How to Pursue a Medicare Appeal
- Introduction to Medicare Coverage and Appeals
- Medicare Act of 2003
- Medical Record Review for the Non-medical Advocate
- Medicare Coverage for People with Chronic Conditions
- Medicare Home Health Coverage
- Medicare Information In Spanish (Informacion de Medicare en Español)
- Medicare Legislative Updates
- Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Coverage
- Medicare: Myths and Realities
- Nursing Home Residents Rights
- Part B Coverage
- Rights of Individuals Eligible for Both Medicaid and Medicare (Dually Eligible)
- Universal Health Insurance
Regarding All Materials
Copyright © by the Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce these materials or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. For more information address the Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., P.O. Box 350, Willimantic, CT 06226 (860) 456-7790.
* Single copies of brochures and handouts are free to Connecticut beneficiaries and their families. Due to budget constraints, the Center must charge for bulk orders and professional use.