The Center for Medicare Advocacy has expert staff who are able to comment on a wide variety of Medicare and health care related issues. See our expert list for details.
Media Inquiries can be addressed to:
- Bipartisan Group of Senators and Representatives Support CMS’s Proposed Rule on Nursing Home Ownership Transparency and Urges CMS to Strengthen Rule in Seven Specific Ways
Recent Press Releases from the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Statement on Recent Medicare Advantage Payment Policies and Proposals
- NAHC and CMA Announce New Hospice Resource for Consumers
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Sues on Behalf of Medicare Beneficiaries Seeking Fair Access to Home Health Care
- Release of Parity Principles to Optimize Medicare Coverage of Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Care
- Public Statement on Medicare Coverage of Medically Necessary Oral and Dental Health Therapies
- What Does AHCA Object to In The Biden Nursing Home Reform Agenda? Being Held Accountable for Care.
- Nursing Home Executives Must Show by Their Actions that They Want to Improve Care for Residents
- Nursing Home Advocates to Nursing Home Owners: Stop Whining, Be Part of the Solution
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Thanks Biden Administration for Comprehensive and Constructive Nursing Home Agenda
- Court Upholds Right to Appeal for Certain Medicare Patients on “Observation Status”