The Center for Medicare Advocacy has expert staff who are able to comment on a wide variety of Medicare and health care related issues. See our expert list for details.
Media Inquiries can be addressed to:
Recent Press Releases from the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Release of Parity Principles to Optimize Medicare Coverage of Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Care
- Public Statement on Medicare Coverage of Medically Necessary Oral and Dental Health Therapies
- What Does AHCA Object to In The Biden Nursing Home Reform Agenda? Being Held Accountable for Care.
- Nursing Home Executives Must Show by Their Actions that They Want to Improve Care for Residents
- Nursing Home Advocates to Nursing Home Owners: Stop Whining, Be Part of the Solution
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Thanks Biden Administration for Comprehensive and Constructive Nursing Home Agenda
- Court Upholds Right to Appeal for Certain Medicare Patients on “Observation Status”
- CMA Statement | But for Critical Hearing Benefit, Medicare is Left Behind in Build Back Better Framework
- Joint Advocates’ Statement: | Add Dental Coverage to Medicare, Not Vouchers
- The ACA is Here to Stay, Improving Medicare and Health Security for Millions