Copies of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s Alerts are below. Sign up to receive CMA’s Alert in your inbox today.
Already signed up and want to make changes? Manage your contact information here.
Recent CMA Alerts
- Bipartisan Group of Senators and Representatives Support CMS’s Proposed Rule on Nursing Home Ownership Transparency and Urges CMS to Strengthen Rule in Seven Specific Ways
- Submit Comments on Part A Medicare Reimbursement For Skilled Nursing Facilities – Due June 5
- Updated Factsheet: Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility Coverage Does Not Require Improvement
- Elder Justice “No Harm” Newsletter | Volume 5, Issue 2 Now Available
- Highlighting a Medicare Special Enrollment Period (SEP): Enrolling in Medicare After Termination of Medicaid Coverage
- Arnold Ventures Launches Project to Spotlight Voices of Dually-Eligible Beneficiaries
- Health Affairs: International Nurses Won’t Solve U.S. Nurse Staffing Crisis
- Medicare Will Cover Seat Elevation Systems for Eligible Wheelchair Users
- Senate Committee Holds Hearing re: Medicare Advantage Denials and Delays in Care
- Study: Fewer Nurses in Nursing Homes Associated with More Resident Deaths