Copies of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s Alerts are below. Sign up to receive CMA’s Alert in your inbox today.
Already signed up and want to make changes? Manage your contact information here.
Recent CMA Alerts
- HHS Office of Inspector General: Nursing Home COVID-19 Underscores Need for Better Staffing and Improved Surveys January 26, 2023
- Critical Provisions of Medicare Drug Bill Already Taking Effect January 19, 2023
- CMS Improves Public Reporting of Nursing Home Information January 19, 2023
- Equity Impacts of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Cost-Sharing January 19, 2023
- Gaps in Hospice Abuse and Neglect Reporting January 12, 2023
- Conviction of Florida Nursing Home Operator Affirmed January 12, 2023
- Medicare Enrollment Numbers January 12, 2023
- Elder Justice “No Harm” Newsletter | Volume 4, Issue 6 Now Available January 12, 2023
- Medicare Provisions in Year-End Spending Bill January 5, 2023
- Vaccinated Staff Equals Fewer Nursing Home Deaths – Require Boosters January 5, 2023