- Gram, Dave. 2011. Patients, groups sue Medicare over service cuts, Associated Press, January 18. As a syndicated service, the Associated Press article was picked up by many others:
Bloomberg, Huffington Post, MSNBC, LA Times, ABC News, Yahoo News, Forbes.com, Boston Globe, CBS News, Philadelphia Inquirer, Newsday, Seattle Times, Miami Herald, Vermont Public Radio, Washington Examiner, News Tribune (Jefferson City, Missouri), Palm Beach News, News & Observer (Raleigh, NC), WTNH, Brattleboro Reformer, San Luis Obispo Tribune, Bellingham Herald (WA), Oklahoma’s News9, Dayton Daily News, News Tribune (Tacoma, WA) and dozens of online sites for local television stations nationwide.
- Freeman, Liz. 2011. Patients sue Medicare claiming they were wrongly denied access to care, Naples Daily News, January 18.
- Graham, Judith. 2011. Medicare’s policy on therapy comes under attack, Chicago Tribune, January 18. As a syndicated service, the Chicago Tribune article was picked up by many others:
Baltimore Sun, LA Times, Orlando Sentinel, Star Tribune, News-Medical.net, Kaiser Health News, American Towns, Medical News Today, Medicare News, Wopular, AARP, All Voices, KIAH-TV, WPMT-TV, KFSM-TV, KFWB-TV, KRCW-TV, WPHL-TV, KTLA-TV, KDVR-TV, WNEP-TV, WTKR-TV, WDAF-TV, KTXL-TV, KTVI-TV, WDCW-TV, WREG-TV, WGN Radio
- Hall, Megan. 2011. RI resident part of Medicare lawsuit, WRNI, January 18.
- Pecquet, Julian. 2011. Patient advocates launch Medicare class action lawsuit, The Hill, January 18. It was also picked up by the NCPA Health Policy Blog.
- 2011. Medicare Class Action Lawsuit Complaint Over Denial, Termination or Reduction of Coverage Under Medicare “Improvement Standard”, Class Action Lawsuits in the News, January 18.
- D’Ambrosio, Dan. 2011. Class action lawsuit targets denial of Medicare coverage, Burlington Free Press, January 19.
- Levin Becker, Arielle. 2011. Lawsuit: Medicare ‘improvement standard’ illegally denies coverage to thousands, CT Mirror, January 19. And picked up by many others: Journal Inquirer, Bloomfield Local Spur, Connecticut Law Tribune.
- 2011. Advocacy groups file class action lawsuit over Medicare therapy policy, McKnight’s Long Term Care News, January 20.
- Huang, Josie. 2011. Wilton Woman Sues Medicare Over Therapy Denial, Maine Public Broadcasting Network, January 21.
- Bryant, Ann. 2011. Wilton woman joins others in lawsuit against Medicare policy, Lewiston Sun Journal, January 27.
- Anstett, Patricia. 2011. Medicare cutoff brewing: ‘I feel they wrote me off’, Detroit Free Press, February 4. It was also picked up by the Asheville Citizen Press.
Additionally, the Parkinson’s Action Network released a statement to the media, as did the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.