This week Center for Medicare Advocacy Policy Attorney Kata Kertesz presented a webinar together with Justice in Aging regarding Medicare Basics for OPEN, the Oral Health Progress and Equity Network.
OPEN is a national network of individuals and organizations that believe oral health is essential to overall health and wellbeing. OPEN is organizing across the country to ensure this fact is widely understood and embraced. The Center for Medicare Advocacy has been committed to improving oral health for older people and people with disabilities for many years. With support from the DentaQuest Foundation, the Center has been a leader in policy work and in providing technical Medicare assistance to the national efforts to develop a robust oral health benefit in Medicare.
Join Center for Medicare Advocacy Senior Attorney Wey-Wey Kwok on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 for the second part of this oral health webinar series – a presentation about adding an oral health benefit to Medicare.
- To listen to audio and view slides from the March 19th Medicare Basics webinar: http://www.oralhealth.network/p/fo/st/thread=4144&posted=1
- For more information on OPEN: http://www.oralhealth.network/
- To join Socious, the OPEN virtual Community: https://www.medicareadvocacy.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Join-Socious.pdf
- For more information on Center for Medicare Advocacy’s work on oral health: the https://www.medicareadvocacy.org/?s=oral+health&op.x=0&op.y=0
- For more information on Center for Medicare Advocacy’s medically necessary oral health work: https://www.medicareadvocacy.org/legal-memorandum-statutory-authority-exists-for-medicare-to-cover-medically-necessary-oral-health-care-2/