We realize there are many urgent causes in the world today, and we thank you for supporting the Center’s work to open doors to necessary health care, which is particularly crucial now. When you support the Center, you share in its vital work to advance access to comprehensive Medicare, health equity, and quality health care – now and in the future.
If you are able to make a special 35th Anniversary gift of $35, or any amount you are comfortable with, your donation will help us continue to make a real difference for more people in need.
* Individuals who contribute $1,000+ to honor the work and vision of the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s founder, Judith Stein become part of the Founder’s Circle. If interested, learn more and become a Founder’s Circle member.
Where Does Your Donation Go?
For every dollar you contribute, 88¢ goes directly to services that help us fight for older people and people with disabilities.
Center for Medicare Advocacy Impact during 14 months of Covid-19
- Provided direct assistance for 9,207 beneficiaries, their families, caregivers, and advocates.
- Website visited over 517,000 times for information on Medicare for people with disabilities (45,000), health care disparities (28,000), prior authorization of services (25,000), and much more.
- Reached 19,128 advocates, beneficiaries, and stakeholders each week through the CMA Alert, providing explanations of key Medicare and health care access issues.
- Opened 7,302 new cases and continued 4,254 ongoing cases for appeal and/or legal assistance.
- Featured in 2,746 media articles, including 2,149 on the impact of Covid-19 on nursing home residents and other Medicare beneficiaries.
- Presented the National Voices of Medicare Summit to over 350 attendees from all 50 states and Washington DC.
- Continued critical policy advocacy and litigation efforts supporting over 62 million Medicare beneficiaries.